A special friend... / 4:00 pm
Blinded admist the darkness, Groping aimlessly for salvation,
Your mind starts to fill with your fears,
Your heart begins crying for a companion.
Do not fear, do not fret,
I will always be here,
As a guide and a friend.
Don't ever believe that you're alone.
A buddy's msg to me.. a fren, a person , a being whom knows me well,
Well enough to be supporting me in watever i do,
well enough to be poking insults and jokes at me,
and still be well alive to talk or brag abt them.
In times of happiness and boredoom
In times of sadness and sorrow
I thank you, for being there.
For understanding me.
F.A.C.T.S O.F. M.I.H.A.R.U.
MySelf.Scorpio.Looks can be deceiving.Loving 100% when its given. May not looks like it but forgives easily. Fiercely competitive. Harsh words when provoke.
We know life's hard, truth is hard, lies are hard, they are all hard to accept when they have been found out, Again to find this answer you need to enter into your own reality and reflect
Broken once badly.Needs careful tending